FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
August 18, 2021
San Diego, California – Epsten, APC, one of the oldest and largest Southern California community association law firms, announces its new officers and leadership team effective September 1, 2021.
Epsten, APC, has one of the strongest teams of common interest development attorneys in the industry with 21 attorneys and three offices in Southern California. The firm is known for its professionalism and quality as well as the reliable legal services it provides to its more than 1700 residential and commercial common interest development clients.
It continues to be the firm’s goal to foster a culture based on traditional professional values and service to its clients. The firm practices law in an industry where trust, relationships, and excellence define success for its clients and itself. The firm will continue to provide the same continuity and stability as it has for more than 35 years.
These changes and additions to the Epsten, APC management structure will lead us into the future with a strong team of attorneys and dedicated staff. Managing Shareholders, Jon H. Epsten, Esq., CCAL and Susan M. Hawks McClintic, Esq., together, with fellow shareholders Kieran J. Purcell, Esq., Anne L. Rauch, Esq., Rian W. Jones, Esq., Dea C. Franck, Esq. and William S. Budd, Esq., agree these changes in officers and new roles will position the firm for its next decade of growth.
Effective September 1, 2021, the new leadership team for Epsten, APC is as follows:
- President/CEO/Managing Shareholder: Susan M. Hawks McClintic, Esq.
- Vice President/Client Relations: Jon H. Epsten, Esq., CCAL
- Vice President/CFO: Kieran J. Purcell, Esq.
- Secretary: Anne L. Rauch, Esq.
- Chief Operations Officer: Carolyn D. Decker
- Transactional Department Chairs: Susan M. Hawks McClintic, Esq., and Kieran J. Purcell, Esq.
- Litigation/Appellate Department Chairs: Anne L. Rauch, Esq., and Rian W. Jones, Esq.
- Indian Wells Office Managing Shareholder: Dea C. Franck, Esq.
- Complex Litigation Attorney Mentor: William S. Budd, Esq.
About Epsten, APC
Epsten, APC and its attorneys are dedicated to the practice and study of laws and regulations related to California community associations and common interest developments. As a local Southern California law firm with offices in San Diego, Temecula and Indian Wells, Epsten, APC is proud to be a recognized leader in both community association law and construction law since 1986.
Learn more at www.epsten.com.
# # #