Epsten, APC Educational Events
At Epsten, APC, we believe that well-informed managers and board of directors are better prepared to govern associations and protect associations from both preventable membership discord and litigation. In addition to our annual Legal Symposia, we offer multiple other educational events, including Free 1st Fridays and Legal Lessons for community association managers and Board Basics and Board Boot Camps for board members.
For Board Members
|Free 1st Fridays – Attorney Q&A||Board Basics||Legal Symposium|
|Legal Lessons||Board Orientation||Newsletters|
|Legal Symposium||Board Boot Camp||Articles|
For Community Association Managers:
- Free 1st Fridays – New for 2021! Free 1st Fridays are complimentary Q&A Style Zoom Webinars with Epsten, APC Attorneys for local Southern California Community Managers on the 1st Friday of every month from 12:00 noon to 1:00 p.m.
- Legal Lessons – Community managers looking to continue their professional growth and expertise in community association management while earning CE credits are invited to join us for a complimentary one hour lunch and learn program. Local Epsten, APC attorneys will share their insights on some of the most common legal topics and issues facing community associations.
For Board Members:
- Board Basics – New for 2021! Board Basics are complimentary Zoom webinar presentations covering the key responsibilities of being a board member. Topics will include director duties, rules & enforcement, and a special presentation focusing specifically on Coachella Valley communities.
- Board Orientation – A two-hour program instructed by one of our experienced attorneys covering the basics to govern your association.
- Board Boot Camps – A four-hour extended program led by one of our experienced attorneys tailored to your association’s needs — covering the basics and beyond!
For Everyone (Managers & Board Members):
- Legal Symposium – Our Annual Legal Symposium offers timely, comprehensive legal information on topics relevant to community association law. This is an exclusive opportunity for clients, community association boards, and community association managers to hear the firm’s top attorneys provide updates and insight on case law, legislative changes and emerging trends important to the practice of community association law.
- Local Industry Events – Visit our events page for a complete listing of upcoming events hosting by our firm as well as our local industry partners such as CAI (Community Associations Institute) and CACM (California Association for Community Managers).