Epsten, APC Educational Events
At Epsten, APC, we believe that well-informed managers and board of directors are better prepared to govern associations and protect associations from both preventable membership discord and litigation. In addition to our annual Legal Symposia, we offer multiple other educational events, including Free Fridays and Legal Lessons for community association managers and Board Basics and Board Boot Camps for board members.
Feb 29 Thu Mar 1 Fri [Speaking Engagement] CACM SoCal Law Seminar – New Case Law – Pejman D. Kharrazian, Esq. Mar 1 @ 1:15 pm – 2:30 pm Mar 28 Thu [Exhibitor Sponsor] CAI-SD: Educational Luncheon & Tradeshow (North County) Mar 28 @ 8:00 am – 2:00 pm Jun 20 Thu Subscribe
For Board Members
|Free Fridays – Attorney Q&A
|Board Boot Camp
For Community Association Managers:
- Free Fridays – Free Fridays are complimentary Q&A-style Zoom webinars with Epsten, APC attorneys for local Southern California community managers on select Fridays from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Legal Lessons – Community managers looking to continue their professional growth and expertise in community association management while earning CE credits are invited to join us for a complimentary one-hour lunch and learn program. Local Epsten, APC attorneys will share their insights on some of the most common legal topics and issues facing community associations.
For Board Members:
- Board Basics – Board Basics are complimentary Zoom webinar presentations covering the key responsibilities of being a board member. Topics will include director duties, rules & enforcement, and a special presentation focusing specifically on Coachella Valley communities.
- Board Orientation – A two-hour program instructed by one of our experienced attorneys covering the basics to govern your association.
- Board Boot Camps – A four-hour extended program led by one of our experienced attorneys tailored to your association’s needs — covering the basics and beyond!
For Everyone (Managers & Board Members):
- Legal Symposium – Our Annual Legal Symposium offers timely, comprehensive legal information on topics relevant to community association law. This is an exclusive opportunity for clients, community association boards, and community association managers to hear the firm’s top attorneys provide updates and insight on case law, legislative changes and emerging trends important to the practice of community association law.