Lunch and Learns
for Community Association Managers
Community managers looking to continue their professional growth and expertise in community association management while earning CE credits are invited to join us for a complimentary one hour lunch and learn program. Local Epsten, APC attorneys will share their insights on some of the most common legal topics and issues facing community associations.
Now scheduling our Spring Lunch and Learns onsite at local management companies!
Email Tiffany Christian for more information.
On-site “Legal Lessons” for management companies and groups of six or more managers:
Legal Lesson Program Topics*:
- 2020 New Legislation & Case Law – including Election Rules, ADU’s and Independent Contractors (1 credit)
- Annual Disclosures (1 credit)
- Ask the Attorney
- Assessment Collections (1 credit)
- Conflict Management & Dealing with Difficult People (1 credit)
- Construction Contracts: Drafting & Issues (1 credit)
- Developer Transitions (1 credit)
- Elections, Ballots & Voting (1 credit)
- Executive Sessions*
- Generational Differences & Aging Residents (2 credits)
- Governing Documents, Updating Your (1 credit)
- Litigation Prevention and What to Do if You Get Served (1 credit)
- Managing Your Meetings & Your Membership (1 credit)
- Preventing Fraud & Embezzlement*
- Rule Adoption & Enforcement (1 credit)
- Short-term Rentals (1 credit)
- …and more^.
*These programs are pending approval for 1 CMCA credit by the Community Association Managers International Certification Board (CAMICB).
^Please contact Tiffany Christian for more information, about additional program offerings or to customize a program for your management company or manager group.
Complimentary scheduled programs scheduled in San Diego, Temecula or Rancho Mirage also available with our 2020 schedule coming soon. All scheduled Legal Lessons programs are approved for 1 CMCA credit by the Community Association Managers International Certification Board (CAMICB). www.camicb.org
2020 Schedule Coming Soon
Programs are one hour in length. Please arrive at least 10 minutes early to allow time to check-in.
San Diego Office: 10200 Willow Creek Rd. Ste. 100, San Diego, CA 92131
Inland Empire: Temecula Public Library, 30600 Pauba Rd, Temecula, CA 92592
Rancho Mirage: Rancho Mirage Public Library, 71-100 CA-111, Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
In order to keep events at no cost, registration is required, seating is limited and no-shows are discouraged.
If you are unable to attend after registering, please cancel your registration immediately via email to Tiffany Christian.
Pursuant to the State Bar of California Rules of Professional Conduct, Epsten, APC is notifying you that this program and/or materials are being provided for advertising purposes. The content provided contains suggestions and opinions on general legal issues involving California community associations and common interest developments. This content is for educational purposes only, is not intended for commercial use and may not be relied upon in addressing any specific legal issues. Specific policies and procedures that your association, management company and/or law firm have developed may differ and may fully satisfy all applicable laws. Copyright by EPSTEN, APC, unless otherwise indicated. Materials may not be reproduced or distributed without express permission of Epsten, APC.