Today, San Diego County announced the following are permitted to reopen immediately with restrictions:
The following will be permitted to open Friday, June 12 with restrictions:
- Gyms and fitness facilities
- Community pools, including those in community association
- Restaurants, Bars and Wineries
- Hotels (including Airbnb rentals)
- Card rooms, satellite wagering and racetracks
- Family entertainment, including bowling alleys and arcades
- Museums, galleries, zoos and aquariums
Associations must also complete and post a copy of the Safe Re-Opening Plan at the entrance to any reopened facility. Section E of the Safe Re-Opening Plan must be filled in with a description of the precautions your association has implemented to meet the County and State guidelines. Please also review the Centers for Disease Control and Prevent Guidelines found here.
More San Diego County updates can be found here.
Keywords: Covid-19, Coronavirus