When the association must perform work in a unit or on a building that requires the resident to move from the unit while the work is underway (commonly during fumigation or mold remediation), the unit owner or resident is responsible to pay for the cost of the relocation, not the association. (Civ. Code §4775(b))

Leave a Reply